Elite Camp 2024 | Syracusefan.com

Elite Camp 2024

jordville

Living Legend
IMG_5131.jpeg

I suppose there will soon be articles regarding how many of the invitees attended the camp, and who was offered. Nearly 4 dozen invited seems to be much more than in prior years. Other than the known potential stars, I hope we can identify and target some guys comparable to Choppa (Moore) who are solid and can continue to develop under our program. Those are the type of glue guys that hold a team together and develop a chemistry for winning (the Jay Wright formula).

With the team that we have in place this year and the guys we let walk, I don't see Autry giving scholarships to long shot projects.

I suppose there will soon be articles regarding how many of the invitees attended the camp, and who was offered. Nearly 4 dozen invited seems to be much more than in prior years. Other than the known potential stars, I hope we can identify and target some guys comparable to Choppa (Moore) who are solid and can continue to develop under our program. Those are the type of glue guys that hold a team together and develop a chemistry for winning (the Jay Wright formula).

With the team that we have in place this year and the guys we let walk, I don't see Autry giving scholarships to long shot projects.
Also seems like elite list of recruits which wasn’t always the case in years past …

Also seems like elite list of recruits which wasn’t always the case in years past …
Definitely multiple prospects rated as four stars and nationally ranked in attendance at Elite Camp. As is the case in years past, I'm sure we'll see the SU staff dole out a few offers to those who competed over the weekend!

Definitely multiple prospects rated as four stars and nationally ranked in attendance at Elite Camp. As is the case in years past, I'm sure we'll see the SU staff dole out a few offers to those who competed over the weekend!
Strangely quiet with regard to offers made to camp participants. In the past we generally got info quickly on the standouts and offers made.

Strangely quiet with regard to offers made to camp participants. In the past we generally got info quickly on the standouts and offers made.
100 percent agree. I think at least six offers went out to 2025/2026 guys at Elite Camp or shortly thereafter last year (James, Gilhool, Tillery, Moody, Brown, Mundey). I haven't heard anything yet about offers to participants this past weekend. I'll keep my ear to the ground, my friend!

Hmm... still no info on who was offered. Perhaps Red is doing things differently. Maybe evaluating talent but not making offers or asking those offered to not mention it just yet?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RedSoxNat

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom