Ellen's got MCW's back | Syracusefan.com

Ellen's got MCW's back

Good for MCW... for volunteering that he watches he likes a show that could hardly be considered traditional for an NBA player. Ellen's show might be the best of its genre on TV... because of its intelligence. But not many male pro athletes would volunteer that they enjoy watching a show (albeit a very intelligent show) hosted by a a lesbian.

Wonderful! But the Ellen monologue was not in the link you gave us. I could always try to youtube it. (I LOVE youtube! You can find anything on there.)

Good for MCW... for volunteering that he watches he likes a show that could hardly be considered traditional for an NBA player. Ellen's show might be the best of its genre on TV... because of its intelligence. But not many male pro athletes would volunteer that they enjoy watching a show (albeit a very intelligent show) hosted by a a lesbian.

Yea that's why

My guess is that more male pro athletes would watch a show hosted by TWO lesbians...

Actually, I think pro athletes watch a lot of daytime TV since they work at night. I remember when Cal Ripken retired the cast of his favorite soap opera did a scene for a clip played on the occasion.

Wait..what's a lesbian?

A survey a few years back asked period if they were in favor of thespians. Most people were against them.

What Syracuse athlete doesn't love Ellen?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom