Elon or Cornell Tix... | Syracusefan.com

Elon or Cornell Tix...

Shark90210

Walk On
Hey all -

Anyone have a pair of 100 level seats for either of these games on the cheap? My lady has never been to a Cuse game in the Dome (she is not from here) and we are planning on going to both. Would love to give her the experience from down low... and dont feel like fiddling with Stubhub.

Thanks in advance to anyone that can help me out. Message me or reply here. Thanks !!

Go Cuse !

Don't eliminate a 300 level seat. A lot of people don't want to sit up there but it's a great way to really watch a game unfold, plus there are some great ones available for very cheap (probably less than $10). Maybe you can do one of those and then it would allow you to spend a little extra on a 1oo level seat. That way you get to experience two totally different experiences and perspectives and you guys can enjoy both.

Hey all -

Anyone have a pair of 100 level seats for either of these games on the cheap? My lady has never been to a Cuse game in the Dome (she is not from here) and we are planning on going to both. Would love to give her the experience from down low... and dont feel like fiddling with Stubhub.

Thanks in advance to anyone that can help me out. Message me or reply here. Thanks !!

Go Cuse !

Check your inbox, Nine-O

I'm not done with this yet. basically you are asking for a deal on tickets. c'mon man either buck up or stf up. i went on stubhub and there are 100 level seats for $6. let me spell that out for you, SIX DOLLARS. are you serious?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom