Embarrassed in MSG | Syracusefan.com

Embarrassed in MSG

Madbiker

2019-20 Iggy Co-Winner Reg Season Rcd
Totally shocked by this performance for a Boeheim team. I get we were without Frank Howard and that will effect the offensive flow to a degree. We are used to a team that usually starts the season fast. This did not look like a team that had been practicing for 6 weeks and already played 2 "tune-up" games. It looked like we were playing pick up games and just winging it. On both ends of the court. And getting shellacked both games. Hopefully this motivates JB, the staff, and the team to fix this mess. Which they can. It's a long season. We need to get a lot better.

Totally shocked by this performance for a Boeheim team. I get we were without Frank Howard and that will effect the offensive flow to a degree. We are used to a team that usually starts the season fast. This did not look like a team that had been practicing for 6 weeks and already played 2 "tune-up" games. It looked like we were playing pick up games and just winging it. On both ends of the court. And getting shellacked both games. Hopefully this motivates JB, the staff, and the team to fix this mess. Which they can. It's a long season. We need to get a lot better.

I agree. JB has been saying though that he hasn't been happy with how they've been able to practice with the injuries they've had. He seemed to be foreshadowing that something like this could happen. I still think there are systemic problems (such as no plan on offense), but the apocalypse is probably a little further off that it looks right now. Frank gets back, the team is refocused by the humbling experience they just had, etc. I think those things will help get everything on a good track. This is still a team full of experienced players with a hall of fame coach. Right now the ultimate fear is this is the Gillon/White team all over again (high expectations and really uneven results), but I think things will go better than that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom