Eminem Album preorder | Syracusefan.com

Eminem Album preorder

4evaOrange

Go kick rocks you goober!!!
Question. I preordered Eminem’s new album through his website since ordering there will feature 2 bonus tracks.

Now I’m confused, i imagined it would go straight to iTunes library, but now i question if they are shipping me an actual CD which is all but useless.

Question. I preordered Eminem’s new album through his website since ordering there will feature 2 bonus tracks.

Now I’m confused, i imagined it would go straight to iTunes library, but now i question if they are shipping me an actual CD which is all but useless.

Digital download -- you'll likely be able to convert it somehow? Not entirely sure

Digital download -- you'll likely be able to convert it somehow? Not entirely sure
That’s what I’m hoping but made it sounds like a shipping. I just need it to go directly to my iTunes or ima be pissed.

I haven’t used my laptop to upload in CD in like 12 years.

Haha yeah same -- have to imagine it'll be relatively simple. He has waaaaay too big of a following to do it a PITA way

Haha yeah same -- have to imagine it'll be relatively simple. He has waaaaay too big of a following to do it a PITA way
Very very true hadn’t thought about all the kids that wouldn’t know what to do with and CD or what it is. Lolol

Bro. It came through digitally but it’s saying I need to use my laptop to turn them into files and then transfer to iTunes.

Why can’t Em just be simple and make these an easy switch to iTunes. Why all this extra work. I might just say f it and buy it off iTunes.

season 3 GIF