end game of this pinstripe title compared | Syracusefan.com

end game of this pinstripe title compared

IHeartSUFball

All Conference
2 years ago was that we were overjoyed with the progress but the impending departure of our defense and delone, we were still somewhat unsure where we were headed. Compared to now with even tho we are losing key players, with our depth, overall upgrade in talent and our coaching staff improving it seems every game, I feel like an 8-9 win season could happen again next year.

It all depends on QB play. I'm very confident in the upgrade of talent and depth across the board. We have a very good Head Coach who is getting better each game and a system in place on both sides of the ball. On offense we should have a solid O-line even if Pugh goes pro, the Tight Ends are big strength imo with Wales and Thompson. The WR's are solid with West, Funderburk, and im hoping Broyld and Laray Smith. Running backs, big strength-Jerome Smith, PTG, AAM, Morris... If we get strong QB play from whoever it is, that offense has big time potential.

I think our defense is going to be very solid. I know we lose some players but we have alot of young talent on that side of the ball.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom