Energy guys | Syracusefan.com

Energy guys

Eagles20

2nd String
Syracuse has 3 very good energy guys this year who will be fun to watch... Grant, Keita, and Buss all get after it when on the court.

I was also very impressed with the poise of Ennis and MG... Both look solid and under control

Grant will be very fun to watch this year.
Buss will get his, im expecting a few big time slams from him this season.
G looked solid too.

I selfishly hope that Grant doesn't show TOO much this year. If he even flashes his full potential half the time he's on the court, he's as good as gone, IMO.

I feel like we need Obi Wan to meet with NBA scouts and tell them he's not the forward they're looking for.

I would say already our best line-up is Ennis, MikeG, CJ, Grant and pick a center.
Cooney could be a dynamic college guard if he hits shots and lets things come to him, he has so much more to his offensive arsenal but its all dependent on making his shot on a regualr basis.

I would say already our best line-up is Ennis, MikeG, CJ, Grant and pick a center.
Cooney could be a dynamic college guard if he hits shots and lets things come to him, he has so much more to his offensive arsenal but its all dependent on making his shot on a regualr basis.
This is exactly what I predicted.
Come on coach, give me a chance!
:)

we should be pretty good at scoring against a zone this year. Grant CJ and Ennis can all shoot it and slash. Gbinije has a decent jumpshot.

The team changed without CJ. They didn't run nearly as smooth. Grants only a sophmore Ennis a freshmen pg, cooney was missing shots and Dajuan wasn't kicking the ball back out. Gbinije worked well at SG while CJ was out as he could pass it well and really understands moving into open space. Give them time to figure it out. If they had it figured out they would have put up another 10-15 points atleast.

Really like Ennis and Gbinijes passing ability light years ahead of everyone else. Gbinije can really pass it WoW.

People forget that CJ shot 47% from three last year. However he only took 60 of them. That's not even two per game. I would definitely love to see him increase that to three or four, especially if guys like Cooney are struggling.

I have one word to describe Jerami Grant: Megapotential!!!!!

I feel like a kid in a candy store watching CJ and Jerami play. Sweetness!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom