Enjoy the cameras and microphones in November UK | Syracusefan.com

Enjoy the cameras and microphones in November UK

Kentucky has been to 4 final fours since 2011. Syracuse has been to 6 final fours since 1939. Just trying to add a little perspective.

You all sure are trashing us pretty bad over one recruit.

Kentucky has been to 4 final fours since 2011. Syracuse has been to 6 final fours since 1939. Just trying to add a little perspective.

Since 2000.

Final fours: UK 4 SU 3
Rings: UK 1 SU 1

As far as I see it, we do just as much as you and Cal with less talent. I wasn't trashing your recent performances in March, I was saying this is our year.

Because it's a different mindset here. Every player matters. We don't run through six top 25 kids every year. Your last sentence is the epitome of the difference between fan bases.

Nice arbitrary cutoff dates...and with the amount of blue chip recruits you've been getting you've still underachieved like a mofo, Cal brought in 30+ Mickey D AA and only has 1 NC to show for it...had the nerve to brag about final fours

This is our board, we can thrash who we want. You can go back to your board now you have over stayed your welcome.

Your and your fellow uk clowns are trashing us on your moron site.

It gets tiresome to see Calamari swoop in at the last minute with a boosters telephone number.

Perspective on a sports message board? Isn't that an oxymoron? ;)

Cheers,
Neil

We will be. But keep talking smack to the #1 team in the nation.

o-UNIVERSITY-OF-KENTUCKY-570.jpg

Got room for another one?

Mods, I know this is America and land of free speech...but do you think we can stop letting UK dic kheads in here to post? I'm pretty sure they don't have any Cuse fans going to their board. Not right now anyways, a lot of us are pretty pissed at the way things unfolded and just straight sick of UK in general.

Mods, I know this is America and land of free speech...but do you think we can stop letting UK dic kheads in here to post? I'm pretty sure they don't have any Cuse fans going to their board. Not right now anyways, a lot of us are pretty pissed at the way things unfolded and just straight sick of UK in general.
Those who come for discussion are welcome. Those that come to troll will be gone.

AHHHH my wife updated her Facebook profile picture last night.

2.jpg

Let's wait and see how many of those final fours PayPal Cal is forced to vacate.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom