Enjoy the tourney boys and girls | Syracusefan.com

Enjoy the tourney boys and girls

Absolutely. Like JB said in his presser ... there are no distractions.

Am I the only one who thinks this could maybe bring the team together? Some unity and a sort of chip on the shoulder/ you attitude? Kind of like last year we somehow stared down the off the court stuff and kicked unholy amounts of ass all year?

I am the only one? Oh. Okay.

Am I the only one who thinks this could maybe bring the team together? Some unity and a sort of chip on the shoulder/ you attitude? Kind of like last year we somehow stared down the off the court stuff and kicked unholy amounts of ass all year?

I am the only one? Oh. Okay.
Yes a rallying cry.

Yes a rallying cry.
I was looking for an orange outfit, but I thought blue could also work:

jennifer_love_hewitt.jpg

Yea buddy, I can't wait to go to sleep, when I wake up, 4 days of awesomeness
I treat these next 4 days like a vegas weekend bender. Short naps and up for about 20 hours at a time.

Games end after midnight and i probably wont hit the pillow until about 330am as i will be either rewatching the highlights or on the computer.

Love this month.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I treat these next 4 days like a vegas weekend bender. Short naps and up for about 20 hours at a time.

Games end after midnight and i probably wont hit the pillow until about 330am as i will be either rewatching the highlights or on the computer.

Love this month.

Lol you're an animal

Good thing the tourney isn't on ESPN. Every time the post standard stuff scrolls across that bottom ticker thing I get insanely mad and start yelling and since I am chilling in sports books watching the truTV opening games to others it prob looks weird some guy ranting and yelling for no reason. I just can't control my anger when I see that .

Get ESPN and NITs off my tvs till monday!

Cant worry about what could happen if anything. This is the greatest 3 weeks in sports. Enjoy it and worry about stuff if and when it happens.

Nothing is going to happen. If they address anything at SU then they will have to address the UNC scandal, the accusations at Duke, UK's gravy train, yada yada yada. Screw "anonymous sources", screw incompetent investigators, screw blogger hounds with agendas, screw the NCAA. I'm telling you, this thing will blow up in their face. I could see SU suing them for dragging this thing out and not enforcing their rules equally across the board.

SU may have some dirty laundry (no pun), but so does every gaddam major D1 program out there. If they come down hard on SU and show leniency to UNC and other program, damn it, drag their asses to court and end the shenanigans.

I just had a horrifying thought. If anything DOES happen...

...what does that mean for Chris McCullough? I've never wanted to hang onto a recruit as badly as I want to hang onto McCullough. If, god forbid, we do have anything happen and get hit with sanctions, I cannot imagine keeping him.

I'm suddenly having a panic attack. I need a Jack and Coke, stat!

I just had a horrifying thought. If anything DOES happen...

...what does that mean for Chris McCullough? I've never wanted to hang onto a recruit as badly as I want to hang onto McCullough. If, god forbid, we do have anything happen and get hit with sanctions, I cannot imagine keeping him.

I'm suddenly having a panic attack. I need a Jack and Coke, stat!
Jekelish, all this crap is upsetting. But you are panicking about something that hasn't happened yet and may never happen. I realize you are exaggerating your reaction in order to make your point, and I appreciate that, since I am a huge fan of exaggeration! I mean, HUGE! No one, and I mean no one on this planet, or on any other planet in this universe, reacts more poorly to innuendo than I do, but even I must stop and take some breaths.

<breathing> <breathing> <breathing>

Hey, nothing has happened yet. Let's play ball!

Cant worry about what could happen if anything. This is the greatest 3 weeks in sports. Enjoy it and worry about stuff if and when it happens.

I opened this thread with trepidation. Thought the message might read, 'For this will be the last one for Syracuse for a very very long time.' I should have known better. ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom