Ennis late invite to draft | Syracusefan.com

Ennis late invite to draft

goodroc

Starter
Nba must be pretty confident he's going in top 15 they only invite approx 10 players I believe

Correction invited to lottery. Huh Since when did players get invited to watch ping pong walls

Correction invited to lottery. Huh Since when did players get invited to watch ping pong walls
They are introducing something new this year. Games up to 21.

basketball-beer-pong.jpg

I've never seen ping pong walls before, now ping pong balls, that's another story. :) Sorry.

Having a draft choice left hanging makes for great TV and great ratings. ESPN would love to have another Brady Quinn situation. Tyler can go if he wants to, but he shouldn't expect anyone in the league or at the network to think about his best interests. I am not saying he won't be picked early. I have no idea when he'll go.

Imagine Tyler and Melo in Chicago? I still think the Wizards may sneak into the Melo sweepstakes and no way would they take Ennis since they already have Wall but it would be cool to see 2 SU guys starting for one team.

I think I read that Ennis knew he was being invited 3 weeks ago, so it really isn't that late of an invite lol.

Imagine Tyler and Melo in Chicago? I still think the Wizards may sneak into the Melo sweepstakes and no way would they take Ennis since they already have Wall but it would be cool to see 2 SU guys starting for one team.

I imagine Carmelo would like a starting point guard who's a little more accomplished at getting scorers the ball in good spots. (Not to be a Debbie Downer or anything, but the kid couldn't be very high on Carmelo's wish list.)

I imagine Carmelo would like a starting point guard who's a little more accomplished at getting scorers the ball in good spots. (Not to be a Debbie Downer or anything, but the kid couldn't be very high on Carmelo's wish list.)

I think that is Tylers strength actually, to do just that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom