Ennis update | Syracusefan.com

Ennis update

It's a good sign that Boeheim is already talking to him by phone, right?

I like his game. Not overly fast or flashy but great with the ball and off the dribble. Can really set up teammates. Is a very efficient player who will get others involved or can take it to the rack himself. Sounds like he is ours to lose at this point.

Seems like we have a good shot at Ennis and JB is going all out...so with Autry and JB we should have that covered.

The Gatorade New Jersey Player of the Year, Ennis said he’s hearing mostly from Arizona, Syracuse, Memphis, and Villanova. (and Baylor)
“He would be coming two years after me,” Ennis said of Briscoe. “I think that would be a great combo for a college team, especially one in the ACC.”

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm......

The Gatorade New Jersey Player of the Year, Ennis said he’s hearing mostly from Arizona, Syracuse, Memphis, and Villanova. (and Baylor)
“He would be coming two years after me,” Ennis said of Briscoe. “I think that would be a great combo for a college team, especially one in the ACC.”

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm......
LOVE this quote. I think Ennis will be a super solid 4 year guard. Exact kind of floor general you want leading you into Cameran and Chappel Hill. And if he helps us get Briscoe who could be a BETTER Dion 1 and done talent, thats a NC backcourt.

It sounds like he is planning on being here and playing wth Briscoe!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom