Entire UCLA Frosh Class Under Investigation | Syracusefan.com

Entire UCLA Frosh Class Under Investigation

Any they might as well include Lawrence in this inquiry as well... since their (UCLA's) mysterious late involvement with him raises some questions.

Maybe Noel and Anderson commited the sin of all sins turning their head away from Kentucky.
Wouldn't this be ironic if this was intially Cal's complaint?

Guess that explains why Howland ranked so high in that poll about coaches that cheat.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Too bad the NCAA did not do this back in the days of the Wizard of Westwood.

Maybe the heat got too hot for Howland and he turned to the dark side, or Sam Gilbert's son showed up.

I'm envisioning it went down for Ben Howland--a formerly wildly successful coach who'd fallen upon hard times--just like it did for that coach from Blue Chips, green lighting Happy the Booster to bankroll the recruiting class...

Nick-Nolte-Blue-Chips.jpg

I'm envisioning it went down for Ben Howland--a formerly wildly successful coach who'd fallen upon hard times--just like it did for that coach from Blue Chips, green lighting Happy the Booster to bankroll the recruiting class...

Nick-Nolte-Blue-Chips.jpg

Happy played by the late, great J.T. Walsh, one of the best and underrated character actors of all time. The movie was pretty bad though (even if it had a cameo from JB)...

Happy played by the late, great J.T. Walsh, one of the best and underrated character actors of all time. The movie was pretty bad though (even if it had a cameo from JB)...
What!? I loved Blue Chips!