EO's First Class At Clemson??? | Syracusefan.com

EO's First Class At Clemson???

G

GoCuse44

Geography !!!

I picked Clemson because "its not to far from home."

Syracuse: 252 miles
Clemson: 857 miles

Just a little attempt at humor after this sh!tty week.

You can't blame a kid for going to a power program, especially when your Head Coach is interviewing for Pro positions. We are not a Top 25 program, and unless we start getting there you won't get these type of players.

You can't blame a kid for going to a power program, especially when your Head Coach is interviewing for Pro positions. We are not a Top 25 program, and unless we start getting there you won't get these type of players.
We should be top 25 in the final poll. Should, absolutely.

Just having a little fun. Marrone has yet to land a 4-star or 5-star recruit out of New York State so it ws not a surprise.

We were never his pick. He just needed excuses to not come here. MAYBE like you guys say, if we were a top 25 team and had the facilities, then things might have been a little different.

I don't give a crap about the NYS 4 and 5 star recruits that don't come here. I only care about the NYS players that do come here.

Clemson and that thread title don't go together.

No, we won't. 8-5 doesn't get us a sniff of the top 25. And it shouldn't. Great end to the season no doubt but still lost 5 games.

Yep - gotta keep it real. As a yardstick, we are 39th in Sagarin, and they are pretty accurate late in the year. We may be one of the top 25 teams right now, but the polls rank the whole year, and we don't deserve to be there.