Newcastle v. West Brom

Sunday
Tottenham v. Manchester United
Hull City v. Liverpool
Chelsea v. Southampton
Manchester City v. Swansea City

Commence discussion..
- Quick turnaround as next gameweek starts on Tuesday - love it
- Tony Pulis is in charge of Crystal Palace starting with this game = possibly more clean sheets and guaranteed boring footie
- Agbonlahor and Weimann should be back starting for Villa. Significant in that something like 75% of Benteke's goals have come when they have all started together.

I wish Jozy Altidore could get his first league goal. Man U has quietly improved. Spurs sputtering. I hope Swansea can give Man City a good game. Bony/Michu haven't played that much together in league play.

Thanks Roc! Was just gonna do it but see you already have... In fine fashion I might say!

Nice comeback win for Chelsea after allowing that horror goal 14 seconds in on the bad back pass by Essien. Mata with a very solid game, at least in the second half.

Chelsea must be kicking themselves. The 5 points dropped against Newcastle and West Brom (from a 2-0 lead) are the difference between sitting top of the table right now, and 4 points back of Arsenal.

No slip ups in the next 3 games are essential. But once the games pile up at this time of year, so do the "What" losses.

Very heavy fixture schedule. If anything this could help Chelsea with their deep squad. I'm sure Wenger is concerned about Giroud potentially getting a knock during this time.

So pumped for shakhtar vs man untd.

FORWARD shakhtar!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bspencer309

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom