Everton v. Sunderland
Newcastle United v. Stoke City
Norwich City v. Fulham
Tottenham v. West Bromwich Albion
West Ham United v. Arsenal

Manchester City v. Liverpool

Discuss. Merry Christmas all

BOXING DAY!!!!

Chelsea-Swansea should be good. Somehow I predict Newcastle-Stoke ends in the 2-2, 3-2 area.

Main match: Manchester City 3 Liverpool 1

The Hull/Man U match has been very entertaining thus far. I'm loving this all-teams-in-action thing.

Big three points on the road for Sunderland. Fulham also won. The relegation battle should be interesting.

Arsenal and Chelsea win.

Stoke had a two guys get red cards and lost 5-1. With a game on Saturday it's possible we see our Yank Brek Shea get some minutes for the Potters.

City played Suarez strong. A little risky also. Definitely got away with some strong challenges with him collecting the ball.

Liverpool could have had ~4 if Coutinho, Sterling, and Allen were a bit more clinical.

Not really a shocking result considering it was at Emirates and were down quite a few players. This is a game I really wanted to see Flanno play but he's got a bum wheel as well now. Transfer window cannot get here fast enough.

My only real complaint is the first half offsides call on Sterling. City has a ton of speed and talent which they utilize with the extra space of their pitch. Was hoping to get a point but It'll be nice having them at anfield for the run in. We'll have some important pieces back by that point.

Nevermind. I'm watching the replay and the refs are shite. Sterling flagged offsides when he was a full yard on. Kompany and Lescott riding Suarez like a rodeo bull. What the hell is this game? Is this why city is unbeaten at home?

BceTNDMIUAAzO5h.jpg

Ian Darke ‏@IanDarke 2h
The notion that referees or for that matter commentators are "biased" has no basis in reality. It really doesn't.

lolz. Let's give him the benefit of the doubt and just call him naive.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom