Crystal Palace v. Hull City
Liverpool v. Everton

Wednesday
Aston Villa v. West Bromwich Albion
Chelsea v. West Ham United
Sunderland v. Stoke City
Tottenham v. Manchester City

Discuss.

Derby day. Have had this game circled for months and we NEED to take all 3 points. Hopefully Sahko will be back

ROC, you trying to fly to Anfield with me? They may need us both to suit up in defense.

I'd probably be a better option than Kelly at RB. :rolling:

But nah they'll probably line up - Flanagan - Skrtel - Toure - Cissokho

I'd probably be a better option than Kelly at RB. :rolling:

But nah they'll probably line up - Flanagan - Skrtel - Toure - Cissokho

Kelly should be moved to cb as soon as possible. Cissohko should be moved to the k league.

They regretting selling Jelavic now? Naismith leading the line is apparently they're next best option w/o Lukaku.

They regretting selling Jelavic now? Naismith leading the line is apparently they're next best option w/o Lukaku.

I had no idea how beat up they were but they'll have Traore in as soon as he gets a work permit.

Every time I watch Southampton I am always very impressed. They can possess and attack with the best of the league. Wanyama is almost healthy too for the other side.

Every time I watch Southampton I am always very impressed. They can possess and attack with the best of the league. Wanyama is almost healthy too for the other side.

Wanyama = the one that got away. Really wish he was a Liverpool player.

Going to be interesting to see what Southampton does with the rest of the EPL trying to buy half of their players.

The big boy game is tomorrow with the hammers heading to the night lights of Chelsea. Feeling good after arsenal drawing to get above them after tomorrow night.

City has the look of champions, even if Aguero is healthy sporadically. Jovetic has barely played so I think he's poised to play a bigger role if Aguero is out extended time again.

Chelsea have dominated and can't break through the West Ham bunker.

The relegation battle is really good this year. Sunderland gets a big three points today vs Stoke.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom