West Bromwich Albion v. Chelsea

Arsenal v. Manchester United
Everton v. Crystal Palace
Manchester City v. Sunderland
Newcastle United v. Tottenham Hotspur
Stoke City v. Swansea City
Fulham v. Liverpool

Discuss.

Doesn't West Ham/Norwich just scream boring draw?

Anyway, all eyes on Arsenal this week. No more Fergie mind games. Hope Wenger learned his lesson at Anfield. Wilshere/Arteta can't play together as the only CM's. Need a more defensive type to sweep behind them.

West Brom takes points once again. Southampton once again healthy and look like a very good team.

Over/Under on goals scored in the Man City match tomorrow I'm putting at 6.5. Anyone taking the under?

Over/Under on goals scored in the Man City match tomorrow I'm putting at 6.5. Anyone taking the under?

I'd love to see Jozy Altidore bag one. Sunderland have been decent under Poyet. Got screwed at home vs Hull last week because Wes Brown was red carded in the 4th minute. However they have a buzzsaw of games on the horizon.

Doesn't West Ham/Norwich just scream boring draw?

Anyway, all eyes on Arsenal this week. No more Fergie mind games. Hope Wenger learned his lesson at Anfield. Wilshere/Arteta can't play together as the only CM's. Need a more defensive type to sweep behind them.

I count on West Ham games being boring draws ;). Or their long ball hoofing will somehow nick them a goal. Good for them they have 6 points through 2 of Andy Carroll's 3 game suspension.

cusefan88 said:
I'd love to see Jozy Altidore bag one. Sunderland have been decent under Poyet. Got screwed at home vs Hull last week because Wes Brown was red carded in the 4th minute. However they have a buzzsaw of games on the horizon.
man really wanna see Jozy score badly he's doing okay recently but needs goals. I know their not the ideal fit for him but c'mon Jozy. I watch Sunderland games very nervous all the time.

i hope for Sunderland to stay up. T.Pulis seemed to be doing some good work too hopefully they will both stay up!

So guys, who do you have winning the champions league? Refs were brutal
In this leg.

CanadianSU said:
So guys, who do you have winning the champions league? Refs were brutal In this leg.
Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea

So guys, who do you have winning the champions league? Refs were brutal
In this leg.

Bayern definitely. Too much quality, depth, and Pep. I think Chelsea has hit another gear since Willian has settled in as well as bringing back Matic. Other than Chelsea, have to think Real, Barca, and maybe Dortmund are threats.

cusefan88 said:
Bayern definitely. Too much quality, depth, and Pep. I think Chelsea has hit another gear since Willian has settled in as well as bringing back Matic. Other than Chelsea, have to think Real, Barca, and maybe Dortmund are threats.
like Dortmund but their buns this season

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom