EPL week 28 thread | Syracusefan.com

EPL week 28 thread

ImperialOrange

Living Legend
Not sure where ROCcuse is so lets do this

Arsenal and Chelsea struggling in the first half on the road. Everton v West Brom 0-0 at half and always sounded like a 0-0 type of game. Newcastle finding their legs again up 2-0 on Hull meamwhile I'm terrified of Liverpool's trip to St Mary's Park. Hopefully Chelsea and/or Arsenal drop points here.

Thoughts? Other matches you're paying attention to this week?

I hope Adebayor and Bony clean up at home to the Bluebirds and Palace

ROC, I told you I'd try and keep pace with you this year. At least I'm keeping it interesting.

It was only a matter a of time before Chelsea proved themselves the class of the league. Perhaps the European rest for the rest of the flock will make for an exciting finish.

It was only a matter a of time before Chelsea proved themselves the class of the league. Perhaps the European rest for the rest of the flock will make for an exciting finish.

Interesting take with City having 2 games in hand, v Arsenal, and @ Anfield still on the slate for Chelsea. Also Chelsea a bit off on goal differential if it gets tight. Liverpool +8, City +12.

Last edited:
Refuse to write off City, too many games left. That team has so many goals in it.

Fun fact. Since 03-04 only twice has a team that did not score the most goals win the PL. In 04-05 high scorers Arsenal finished 2nd to second highest scoring Chelsea and in 08-09 high scorers Liverpool finished 2nd to second highest scoring Manchester United.

Interesting take with City having 2 games in hand, v Arsenal, and @ Anfield still on the slate for Chelsea. Also Chelsea a bit off on goal differential if it gets tight. Liverpool +8, City +12.

City still have to go to the Emirates, so that should provide even more separation (assuming the likely draw or Arsenal win).

If it's any solace, find Liverpool in the table. Then look down. United has been terrible at times this year. I'm not in on the "Fire Moyes" mentality, but Martinez has Everton above them at the moment and they have been playing some well-structured football under his leadership. Does make me think.

If it's any solace, find Liverpool in the table. Then look down. United has been terrible at times this year. I'm not in on the "Fire Moyes" mentality, but Martinez has Everton above them at the moment and they have been playing some well-structured football under his leadership. Does make me think.

Ba_F3E3IMAAMSa2.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom