Eric Devendorf picks up technical foul for full-court sneaker toss | Syracusefan.com

Eric Devendorf picks up technical foul for full-court sneaker toss

I read the headline and thought he flipped out and threw his own shoe in anger or something.

Then I thought maybe he threw an opponents shoe so they couldn’t get it back on.

In reality he was just trying to get his own players shoe back to him. Unfortunate and unusual.

It probably cost the game unfortunately.

Thats what im talkn about. Devo was a total bad A for cuse. Love his energy.
Opps thought he went off. Didnt realize he was tossing his player a shoe:)

Already without credentials. Cmon Eric make your bones first

So you’d be in favor of an assistant coach throwing his shoe in anger? Seriously?
Yes. Im seen JB do far worse. Saw our good team Chaplain get tossed outvof a game. Watched Pearl throw down with Patrick and loved how DC intimidated other players and teams.
My favorite coaches all had or have fire. Your dam right im good with that.

Yes. Im seen JB do far worse. Saw our good team Chaplain get tossed outvof a game. Watched Pearl throw down with Patrick and loved how DC intimidated other players and teams.

Lmao.

Eric is like 30 years old. No you would not be good with a grown man assistant throwing his shoe in anger in the middle of the game, and no Boeheim has not done worse.

Get the hell out of here with that, I can’t even take your posts seriously anymore.

Embarrassing and low class Seen Jay Wright or Tony Bennett heave one? You’re a friggin coach not a player. Show some respect for your institution

Lmao.

Eric is like 30 years old. No you would not be good with a grown man assistant throwing his shoe in anger in the middle of the game, and no Boeheim has not done worse.

Get the hell out of here with that, I can’t even take your posts seriously anymore.
Tossed a chair.

Rollie, Calhoun, Big John, Jimmy V.
Have all "lost it" during and after games. Stuff it.

Tossed a chair.

Rollie, Calhoun, Big John, Jimmy V.
Have all "lost it" during and after games. Stuff it.

In a press conference. Not in the middle of the game.

Maybe Jackie Moon should be our coach? Or Nick Nolte’s character from Blue Chips!

That cartoon stuff doesn’t happen in real games.

In a press conference. Not in the middle of the game.

Maybe Jackie Moon should be our coach? Or Nick Nolte’s character from Blue Chips!

That cartoon stuff doesn’t happen in real games.
Guys get real. There aren't too many coaches who haven't gone overboard. Im not condoning guys like Knight or Hayes but tossing a sneaker. Come on.

Guys get real. There aren't too many coaches who haven't gone overboard. Im not condoning guys like Knight or Hayes but tossing a sneaker. Come on.

Name one coach who has ever thrown a sneaker in the middle of the game in anger as you were advocating.

Eric didn’t do anything “bad ass” here, he was just trying to help his guy out. That’s besides the point. You were taking this somewhere else trying to make some misguided point about “fire in the belly! Gotta go nuts!”

Name one coach who has ever thrown a sneaker in the middle of the game in anger as you were advocating.

Eric didn’t do anything “bad ass” here, he was just trying to help his guy out. That’s besides the point. You were taking this somewhere else trying to make some misguided point about “fire in the belly! Gotta go nuts!”
Easy . Go hug something.

I’d hug the point you were trying to make but it was so flimsy that I’d crush it like a stale pall mall.
Tom Crean feels ya.