Eric Dungey will talk to YOU | Syracusefan.com

Eric Dungey will talk to YOU

MadNY3

All American
...for $20.

I know several of you will be all over this.

Boom.

Let's just say that someone buying that for anyone but their SU-crazy kid needs to be sat down and talked to.

Last edited:
Let's just say that someone buying that for anyone but their SU-crazy kid needs to be sat down and talked to.

I totally did it and my kid was pumped. Received a video via text encouraging him well for a CT lax tournament this weekend, and my kid jumped and started practicing lacrosse this PM. Best twenty bucks ever.

Will he talk to my girlfriend to get her in the mood for me?
Brings back memories of one of Tomcat's great posts about Ridiculously Good Looking Charlie Loeb from 2011.
Late NOLA Road Trip Report

We saw some baby gators on some of the holes, and some snakes, herons, and cranes. Beautiful area. At the turn, we stopped by the clubhouse to get a bite to eat. There were two young girls manning their restaurant. Both were blonde, both wore Saints game uniforms (most everyone in the state was wearing them on this day) and both were very outgoing and personable.

One of them made eye contact. Here is the conversation that ensued:

"Syracuse? You boys from Syracuse?"

Yes, I am from Binghamton and he is from just outside Syracuse.

"Do you know Charley Loeb?"

I am dumb struck. How in the world could this youngster, maybe 18 oe 20 years old, possibly know Charley Loeb?

Yes, I do. He is the 2nd string QB. How in the world do you know him?

"Charley Loeb is the handsomest boy in the whole wide world."

The other girl rolls her eyes and whispers to me "She is boy crazy".

But how do you know him? How could you possibly know who Charley Loeb is?

The first girl starts chatting in a very Southern style manner, ending her statements with a rise in her voice, kind of like she is asking a question, though she rarely is asking anything.

"Do you know the Manning boys?"

Before I can answer, she says

"You know, Peyton and Eli, the famous Manning boys from down here?"

"Well, the Manning boys have a camp each summer down here, right down the road, right by here, down in Thibodaux. It's for all the young quarterbacks. They all come down so the Manning boys can teach them secrets of playing football. It happens every year."

Before I can respond she says

"Each day after camp ends, the young quarterbacks go into the bars in Thibodaux, and the girls come from all around to meet them, and we have a good 'ole time".

"I met Charley at one of those. He is the handsomest boy in the whole wide world!"

In the meantime, the other blonde rolls her eyes again and starts saying "Charley Loeb this Charley Loeb that! Charley Loeb, Charley Loeb, Charley Loeb!". And rolls her eyes again.

The other blonde is in the zone and doesn't even hear her friend.

"I met Charley and he was so handsome and so nice! He is the nicest boy in the whole wide world!"

"You are so lucky to live in Syracuse! So close to Charley Lobe! I wish I was you!"

A brief pause

"Let me show you my picture!" She takes her phone out and 5 seconds later, very very proudly presents it to me. "It's me and Charley Loeb!"

As I take the phone, the other blonde is silently but unmistakably mouthing the words "Charley Loeb! Charley Loeb! Charley Loeb!"...

The picture is of the young blonde with the giant crush, her arm around a big guy who clearly is Charley Loeb. The expression on her face is one of pure bliss. She is so proud and happy she is practically glowing. Charley is wearing a baseball hat backwards, has a sheepish smile and looks like he might be a little drunk.

"I think I am moving to Syracuse. Nothing ever happens around here. I would be so much happier if I were in Syracuse!"

The other blonde continues to roll her eyes and mouth the words "Charley Loeb"...

Brings back memories of one of Tomcat's great posts about Ridiculously Good Looking Charlie Loeb from 2011.

We saw some baby gators on some of the holes, and some snakes, herons, and cranes. Beautiful area. At the turn, we stopped by the clubhouse to get a bite to eat. There were two young girls manning their restaurant. Both were blonde, both wore Saints game uniforms (most everyone in the state was wearing them on this day) and both were very outgoing and personable.

I am dumb struck. How in the world could this youngster, maybe 18 oe 20 years old, possibly know Charley Loeb?

The first girl starts chatting in a very Southern style manner, ending her statements with a rise in her voice, kind of like she is asking a question, though she rarely is asking anything.

"Well, the Manning boys have a camp each summer down here, right down the road, right by here, down in Thibodaux. It's for all the young quarterbacks. They all come down so the Manning boys can teach them secrets of playing football. It happens every year."

"Each day after camp ends, the young quarterbacks go into the bars in Thibodaux, and the girls come from all around to meet them, and we have a good 'ole time".

"I met Charley at one of those. He is the handsomest boy in the whole wide world!"

In the meantime, the other blonde rolls her eyes again and starts saying "Charley Loeb this Charley Loeb that! Charley Loeb, Charley Loeb, Charley Loeb!". And rolls her eyes again.

"I met Charley and he was so handsome and so nice! He is the nicest boy in the whole wide world!"

"You are so lucky to live in Syracuse! So close to Charley Lobe! I wish I was you!"

A brief pause

"Let me show you my picture!" She takes her phone out and 5 seconds later, very very proudly presents it to me. "It's me and Charley Loeb!"

As I take the phone, the other blonde is silently but unmistakably mouthing the words "Charley Loeb! Charley Loeb! Charley Loeb!"...

The picture is of the young blonde with the giant crush, her arm around a big guy who clearly is Charley Loeb. The expression on her face is one of pure bliss. She is so proud and happy she is practically glowing. Charley is wearing a baseball hat backwards, has a sheepish smile and looks like he might be a little drunk.

"I think I am moving to Syracuse. Nothing ever happens around here. I would be so much happier if I were in Syracuse!"

The other blonde continues to roll her eyes and mouth the words "Charley Loeb"...
I was the other golfer, it was all true

I was the other golfer, it was all true

A brief pause

Epic.

A brief pause

Looks like he just headed back down south, to enjoy some of that southern hospitality...She'll find him.

I think I know why the southern gal likes Charlie. From the above article, “You can feel his passion in your bones.”

...for $20.

I know several of you will be all over this.

Boom.
He’s now $25.

Did you sign him, bump it up and are now taking a $5 advertising fee??

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom