Ernie Davis' grave robbed | Syracusefan.com

Ernie Davis' grave robbed

Orangeyes

R.I.P Dan
bilde

Someone keeps stealing the football

wasn't there a chiropractor clinic next door to the cemetary a few days ago?

I'd like for who ever is doing that to be presented in front of me as a one armed judge jury and executioner. Just one swing at their jaws or junk ought to "explain" the meaning of respect. From my angle a good uppercut to the jaw might mean they lose what ever chicklets they might be hiding in their mouth.:bat:

wasn't there a chiropractor clinic next door to the cemetary a few days ago?
If our women'as AD looked like that we would be getting far more top women athletes and probably more male top athletes. Thats what you want on a cold winters night to keep you warm and snuggie. Her a nd a quality pitcher of martinis Shaken not stirred for those who like them cold on the way down. On the where down,? is for you to decide.couchburn

If our women'as AD looked like that we would be getting far more top women athletes and probably more male top athletes. Thats what you want on a cold winters night to keep you warm and snuggie. Her a nd a quality pitcher of martinis Shaken not stirred for those who like them cold on the way down. On the where down,? is for you to decide.couchburn
Good point Cali, I agree completely

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom