ESPN 2012-13 commentator assignments | Syracusefan.com

ESPN 2012-13 commentator assignments

Ho-ly Cow! I guess we need to get used to it since we'll be in the ACC soon.

Patrick might just be my least favorite PbP working right now. absolutely can't stand him. ugh

Good to see Dave Pasch working is way into primetime ... always enjoyed when he covered SU games.

Does it look like Knight is taking a step back? I hope not ...

Wonder why they split Knight and Musberger - thought those guys did well together (and enjoyed each other).

Also, no fun having Len Elmore call our games. He's unwatchable.

I will have to find the mute button on my remote. Mike Patrick is to commentators as Snooki is to women.

People rag on Vitale, but Patrick is much worse. I'll never forget how bad he was when we played at Virginia a few years back. Unbearable.

Easily the worst part about going to the ACC. Had to listen to him for 3 years when I lived in Charlotte. Just brutal.

I have to assume they will move their undisputed A-Team of Bilas, Raf, and McDonough to ACC games after this year. Big Monday will be the equivalent of the Bracket Buster with the new-new-Big-East.

I have to assume they will move their undisputed A-Team of Bilas, Raf, and McDonough to ACC games after this year. Big Monday will be the equivalent of the Bracket Buster with the new-new-Big-East.
I'm hoping for that too. I wonder if it will lag a year or two. It wouldn't surprise me if these guys requested a move.