ESPN 8 - The Ocho | Syracusefan.com

ESPN 8 - The Ocho

jncuse

I brought the Cocaine to the White House
I just turned in TSN2 in Canada and noted the ESPN8 - The Ocho logo in the Cornhole. Apparently ESPN makes a one day event out of obscure events.

Canada about to face the USA in the Cornhole Final. Listen America,, don't mess with us when it comes to Cornhole.

I have about 75 text messages about this. I'm trying to ignore them.

The slippy slide one was pretty funny

I bow down the American superiority at Cornhole. You are great cornholers.

I just turned in TSN2 in Canada and noted the ESPN8 - The Ocho logo in the Cornhole. Apparently ESPN makes a one day event out of obscure events.

Canada about to face the USA in the Cornhole Final. Listen America,, don't mess with us when it comes to Cornhole.
There was actually a competition for electricians.

There was actually a competition for electricians.

I only tune in for the playoffs .. the regular season has lost all meaning with the number of electricians they allow into the post season

I only tune in for the playoffs .. the regular season has lost all meaning with the number of electricians they allow into the post season

I also find nowadays its all about safety. I reckon 40 or 50 years ago, when men were real men, they went all out to win. So the odd person got zapped... they took it like a man (or their surviving family members did)., Not like the wimpy athletes we have today.

I also find nowadays its all about safety. I reckon 40 or 50 years ago, when men were real men, they went all out to win. So the odd person got zapped... they took it like a man (or their surviving family members did)., Not like the wimpy athletes we have today.

yup...they know what risks they are undertaking when they sign up for the gig..now a bunch of them are getting together and constructing a class action suit..claiming companies knew that getting electrocuted had permanent, long term effects...what a crock...when i was a kid, i used to stick bobby pins into electric outlets all the time for a little buzz...what weak sauce we have become.