ESPN Bottomline reporting | Syracusefan.com

ESPN Bottomline reporting

texascpa

Living Legend
CUSA and MWC combining for 22 team conference! Looks to be more than championship game.

That 22 will be down to 18 when Boise St, UCF, SMU, and Houston join the Big East. So maybe they create two 9 team divisions.

USF and cin are better off joining that. I would ROFLMAO is they both dropped the BE to join C-USA

That 22 will be down to 18 when Boise St, UCF, SMU, and Houston join the Big East. So maybe they create two 9 team divisions.

Or those teams stay put now and take the BE's BCS bid.

USF and cin are better off joining that. I would ROFLMAO is they both dropped the BE to join C-USA

or if they try to and are denied. Why would UCF want to add USF?

These conferences are begging the NCAA to make a "BCS" game for the Winner of Big East vs Winner of CUSA/MWC ... sure it be called a BCS game but it'd kinda be like dressing up a pig.

The merged CUSA-MWC crosses 4 time zones. They just had to one-up the Big East.

Uh oh, Big East!

This CUSAMWC monster is trying to take that sixth BCS bid, and could be successful in doing so.

"Not so fast, Boise. Take a look at this."

Wow some of these teams really have to look at their options. I wouldn't want to be in a 22 team or 18 team monster league, however you have to try and guess who will get the bid and roll the dice and go to that league.

boy... did we ever create a mess here

WE didn't create stuff. The Providence Mafia created this mess. We just made the best of a bad situation.

who bit on anything there lightfoot. I just replied to your comment. Don't flatter yourself there slappy.

Hey, folks. All of this will change in another 5-10 years. Be patient. Those 2 conferences are just tyring to gain some security...for now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom