ESPN Classic starting at midnight | Syracusefan.com

ESPN Classic starting at midnight

Marsh01

Living Legend
Airing a marathon of SU games in honor of JB's 900th win. Get your DVR's ready.

The 6OT game, if you're all curious, airs from 2-6 AM EST. The Cinci and UConn games from 2006 BET air tomorrow.

That's because it was dependent on whether or not we won. Now that we have, it's nothing but SU stuff for like 12 hours. Nunes Magician linked the full schedule today.

That's because it was dependent on whether or not we won. Now that we have, it's nothing but SU stuff for like 12 hours. Nunes Magician linked the full schedule today.

Thanks

How in the hell does my DISH package not get classic? My wife can watch glee, but I don't get classic? Ugh

i hate that dtv took ecl out of the normal espn package

i hate that dtv took ecl out of the normal espn package
Ok in the last three posts I've seen that my Time Warner doesn't get it, Dish doesnt, and DTV doesn't... who DOES get ESPN Classic?

Ahhh... I get the TW sports package but its apparently not even on that. Friggers

It is CH230. I get it. What package is that?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

They replaced Classic with ESPNU. Classic is now sports package, supposedly 451 in NYC on TW.

I got access to classic once I got the redzone. Unfortunately I'll have to cancel in a few weeks. The BTN is on that sports tier and I won't be giving those azzholes any more of my money that necessary.