ESPN coverage | Syracusefan.com

ESPN coverage

Cuse4ever

Walk On
What is Stephen A. Smith doing talking college basketball. He takes the Jay Bilas chair and they leave that f-ing moran Jay Williams & Seth Green. What's next Kenny Williams, Shaq & Ernie?

What is Stephen A. Smith doing talking college basketball. He takes the Jay Bilas chair and they leave that f-ing moran Jay Williams & Seth Green. What's next Kenny Williams, Shaq & Ernie?

SAS makes Jay Williams look very smart.

[QUOTE="CuseFaninVT, post: 1198059, SAS makes Jay Williams look very smart.[/QUOTE]

I just wish Jay Williams would stop wearing a jacket thats two sizes to small.

[QUOTE="CuseFaninVT, post: 1198059, SAS makes Jay Williams look very smart.

I just wish Jay Williams would stop wearing a jacket thats two sizes to small.[/QUOTE]

Makes you look huge!

[QUOTE="CuseFaninVT, post: 1198065, member: I just wish Jay Williams would stop wearing a jacket thats two sizes to small.[/QUOTE]

Makes you look huge![/QUOTE]

Not with those shoulders. I wonder what K promised ESPN to get them to hire him.

I made the mistake of listening to Bill Walton in the Wichita State/San Diego State game earlier today. Man, he goes on about so many things except the game in front of him. I wonder if Dave Pache would like to get a different partner. Charles Barkley and Walton must of gone to the same play-by-play broadcasting school, and it wasn't SU.

The video works just as well when the audio is turned off.

I made the mistake of listening to Bill Walton in the Wichita State/San Diego State game earlier today. Man, he goes on about so many things except the game in front of him. I wonder if Dave Pache would like to get a different partner. Charles Barkley and Walton must of gone to the same play-by-play broadcasting school, and it wasn't SU.

You shut your mouth! :)

Bill Walton is brilliant - primarily when he does UCLA games, but that dude is bats**t crazy, and late at night, when you're kind of drunk, it's non-stop entertainment.

My favorite moments are when he ranks plays - "That was the 18th worst pass in UCLA basketball history." Who says that? BILL DOES!!!