ESPN just reporting that Bosh his going to resign with the Heat... | Syracusefan.com

ESPN just reporting that Bosh his going to resign with the Heat...

Melo to Rockets?!?!?!?!?!

I kid, but the Bostrich is an unpredictable creature. I just don't think the Heat are that good with Bosh still. That roster has a lot of issues.

I kid, but the Bostrich is an unpredictable creature. I just don't think the Heat are that good with Bosh still. That roster has a lot of issues.
Sometimes the money matters...

Melo will be a Knick soon.

Maybe not, but Bosh made some big changes in his game to accommodate LBJ. If he can return to Toronto form that could makes things interesting

I expect them to be a 5-8 seed in the East. Gotta assume they resign Wade and then use the cap space for a guy like Deng, Ariza, etc.

Bosh and Wade can both easily score 20 a game and they'll have decent help around them with Granger, McBob, and Shabazz.

Riley is crazy giving Bosh max money. They will be a playoff team but they are wasting cap space. It is obvious the Heat will sign Loul Deng to replace Lebron.

Yea, no doubt Bosh got too much money, but he is a very intriguing player. Don't forget he has been option C, at best, for the past 4 years. There have been several games where he has gone off when Wade/Bron sat out and he was option A/B. I think Bosh can easily average 20 pts 8 rebounds and 3 assists and that's pretty solid. Wish we could have gotten him for 5/90 instead of 5/118 though because that extra 30 mil coulda been another solid player.

I expect them to be a 5-8 seed in the East. Gotta assume they resign Wade and then use the cap space for a guy like Deng, Ariza, etc.

Bosh and Wade can both easily score 20 a game and they'll have decent help around them with Granger, McBob, and Shabazz.
Think they need to sign Deng, he would be a nice fit with them. The other teams I could see Deng going to is either back to Chicago (deepening on Melo's choice) or Atlanta.

I would not call that decent help to be honest. Ariza is OK, but he's not in nthe same class as Deng.

I don't get the Bosh signing from either side. 4 seed is the absolute ceiling for Miami with Bosh while Houston would have been a contender with him on there roster.

I don't get the Bosh signing from either side. 4 seed is the absolute ceiling for Miami with Bosh while Houston would have been a contender with him on there roster.
1. From bosh side is easy...money. A lot of it.
2. From Miami side, what's better? Bosh and wade or complete garbage?

Riley totally has egg all over his face if he didn't sign Bosh.

He already has two, how many does he need to win?

Very true. He also may feel that with an expanded role he can lead the team. Another factor that we overlook a lot in professional sport is that he just may love being on Miami. When players get into their third contract they often have grown a family and started to lay more secure roots. I am sure many of us have had the opportunity to relocate for one reason or another and passed on it due to personal reasons. Albeit not for millions of dollars but the point is the same

Apparently Bosh isn't a championship first guy. That's my point.
bosh is bill cartwright with 1 less ring but 1 more gold medal.

nice player, but an afterthought.

I don't think Houston will be a contender no matter what players they add as long as McHale is the coach, and Harden continues to play the "oh, my bad" defense.

Bosh and his agent must be laughing their way to the bank. Unbelievable and utterly ridiculous contract for him. We'll see how good Bosh will be when defenses key in on him.

I don't think Houston will be a contender no matter what players they add as long as McHale is the coach, and Harden continues to play the "oh, my bad" defense.

You mean this defense? I love Harden on offense but this is ridiculous.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom