ESPN: Marrone agrees to be new BIlls coach | Syracusefan.com

ESPN: Marrone agrees to be new BIlls coach

anglerman

Starter
Thank you SU BOT and all also to all the incredibly negative posters on this board for the past year. Clearly you were all as clueless. As could be. Thanks for shedding such a negative light on the program.

Thank you SU BOT and all also to all the incredibly negative posters on this board for the past year. Clearly you were all as clueless. As could be. Thanks for shedding such a negative light on the program.
yeah its the posters on a message boards fault. Not the MILLIONS of $$$$$$$$$$ thrown at him by an NFL Team! :rolleyes:

Blame Marrone, not the fans or the BOT.

Screw facilities, I will spend whatever it takes for the admins to put an ignore feature on this board.

Screw facilities, I will spend whatever it takes for the admins to put an ignore feature on this board.

There is an ignore feature. Use it wisely.

Or just delete dumb threads. If freedom of speech must be protected here, let's let the Supreme Court decide it.

Marrone hated the fans here do you know that? He didn't like all the negativity on the Internet. I know this for a fact. Some of you guys don't realize that this board is like a news paper. Thousands of people read what you write. For a year all this board did was trash him and those like GO that tried to set you straight were criticised. This Baird has an influence on the community at large. It's not just some dudes talking. In the future think before you write.

Marrone hated the fans here do you know that? He didn't like all the negativity on the Internet. I know this for a fact. Some of you guys don't realize that this board is like a news paper. Thousands of people read what you write. For a year all this board did was trash him and those like GO that tried to set you straight were criticised. This Baird has an influence on the community at large. It's not just some dudes talking. In the future think before you write.

Millhouse, can you point Doug and Anglerman to all those Bills boards that are unicorns, rainbows, ice cream and puppy dogs?

And the rest of the fan boards around the internet are all rainbows and lollipops? Marrone could care less about what a bunch of fan boys on the internet say about him, trust me on that.

And Buffalo does not have a board? Maybe not as BIG as. Syracusefan.com huh??? The Nfl is a lot bigger the college football man... It was not this board bro!!! Get a clue

Do you know Doug stopped doing Monday lunches because of all the negative questions? Do you know he was embarrassed because of how emptythe dome was?

I've neve seen any pride on this board I really haven't. All I see is people stating reasons what SU can't be good. It's the weather, the location, the so called lousy BE That's all you ever here BTW in case you didn't notice the BE was damn good this year and has been most years. People on this board refuse to see the good. Keep that SYRacuse complex going strong boys!

Honestly if I was the next coach I'd tell Syracuse.com remove the comments feature or you will get no access to the program. That place is a cesspool.

Do you know Doug stopped doing Monday lunches because of all the negative questions? Do you know he was embarrassed because of how emptythe dome was?

All of these should be solved in Buffalo. They are happy fans who never have to face black outs. He's going to love the annual Toronto trip.

And thank you for being clueless. Fan negativity? Doug will love Buffalo.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Did you know that if USC had played in the dome it would have been sold out? Did you know when Fl st ,Clemson, Miami,GT. come to the dome there will be more people there? You would have to be crazy to think 50k will show up for Toledo,rutgirls,stony brook...

This is bitter sweet for me The Bills are my team and think he will do well but I liked what he was building in Syracuse. Yeah the Bills have negative fans but they are one of the most passionate fans in the NFL.

I've neve seen any pride on this board I really haven't. All I see is people stating reasons what SU can't be good. It's the weather, the location, the so called lousy BE That's all you ever here BTW in case you didn't notice the BE was damn good this year and has been most years. People on this board refuse to see the good. Keep that SYRacuse complex going strong boys!

This board is Plato's Dialogues compared to what exists on most fan sites. CNY fans have a pro sports mentality toward their college teams, which makes Doug's experience here a microcosm of what he will see as an NFL HC

Do you know Doug stopped doing Monday lunches because of all the negative questions?

When did this happen? I attended all the Monday lunches this year, and Doug only missed 1 all year (when they were preparing for a Friday game).

Anglerman - I agree with certain parts of what your saying and to varying degrees but your taking it way too far and it actually makes Marrone look worse. It's absurd and uneducated to suggest Marrone left because of syracusefan.com, it's all absurd for other people to write that "we don't want Marrone if he couldn't handle the things said on a message board". Both sides of the fans are moronic.

Millhouse, can you point Doug and Anglerman to all those Bills boards that are unicorns, rainbows, ice cream and puppy dogs?
Buffalonians are sophisticated and sober. He's going to love the wgr whiner line

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

I hope XHCDM does well in Buffalo and his replacement does well at SU. If not, you can say my two favorite teams will have been killed by one coach.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom