ESPN Now Works With Chromecast | Syracusefan.com

ESPN Now Works With Chromecast

Does ESPN3 work with just an internet subscription? Moving to a new apartment in a few days and decided to go just with FIOS internet. Been thinking about getting a Chromecast for a while, but will definitely be getting one if I can stream ESPN3 through it.

Does ESPN3 work with just an internet subscription? Moving to a new apartment in a few days and decided to go just with FIOS internet. Been thinking about getting a Chromecast for a while, but will definitely be getting one if I can stream ESPN3 through it.

You can get ESPN3 with FIOS internet, but you'll need a TV subscription for watchESPN

But you only get things broadcasted on espn3 unless you have a subscription to cable and each individual network. I've done a bit of homework on this.

If you have cable with espn and espn2, but do not have the package that would give you espnU, then you don't get via internet or watchespn app.

If you don't have a cable subscription at all, your internet will all ow you espn3 shows, and you watchespn app will only show espn3 shows as well.

That how they getcha

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom