ESPN preseason rankings | Syracusefan.com

ESPN preseason rankings

Was this ever discussed?

"— And this one, also from Purdum: Syracuse is the most popular win-total bet this season. The Orange started at 5 and is now at 7.5 after a ton of action on the over. "

Which idiot book made the over/under at 5? Hell I would have put money on that, because that ain't gambling.

Here's 247's season predictions for the ACC

2019 schedule: at Liberty, at Maryland, Clemson, Western Michigan, Holy Cross, at N.C. State, Pitt, at Florida State, Boston College, at Duke, at Louisville, Wake Forest

Projected final record: 10-2, 6-2

Predicted losses: Clemson, at Florida State

The skinny: Outside of the Week 3 showdown vs. Clemson, it’s hard to believe a Power 5 contender has a schedule this easy. -(emphasis mine) Syracuse has two high-end pass rushers, and a veteran signal caller in Tommy Devito who has waited his turn. Road games vs. N.C. State and Florida State could be season-definers following the tussle with the Tigers.

Like the use of the word "contender".

I'd sign up for that. Solid year, took care of business.

Well, well, well, look which network has delayed seeing me in Hell.

They have a 4-8 Nebraska team ranked ahead of us.
Ooooh! They had a close loss to tOSU!
Impressive! :rolleyes:

(Meanwhile, we were the ONLY TEAM to put a scare into the undefeated National Champs - at their own house.)

You may not see them in Hell, but I certainly will. ;)

They have a 4-8 Nebraska team ranked ahead of us.
Ooooh! They had a close loss to tOSU!
Impressive! :rolleyes:

(Meanwhile, we were the ONLY TEAM to put a scare into the undefeated National Champs - at their own house.)

You may not see them in Hell, but I certainly will. ;)

I will be the usher since I know how to get there so well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom