ESPN provides more bulletin board material | Syracusefan.com

ESPN provides more bulletin board material

No big deal. Dana O'Neil is all 'Cuse, so there's that. Same with Gottlieb.

http://espn.go.com/mens-college-bas.../id/7655683/experts-picks-conference-tourneys

No one would dare suggest that King Kentucky might lose, but only four out of ten say a team that didn't lose all year with all of its players in the lineup won't win its tourney?

Kentucky plays in a JV conference, whereas the 9 seed in the Big East is stacked with NBA talent. The BEast also currently 10 teams that are projected to make the NCAA field.

I made a post yesterday that showed KenPom gave SU a 40% chance to win the BET, having 4 of 10 analysts picking SU shouldn't be a surprise, there are teams in this league that can play.

I made a post yesterday that showed KenPom gave SU a 40% chance to win the BET, having 4 of 10 analysts picking SU shouldn't be a surprise, there are teams in this league that can play.

That would be fine if the question were SU vs. Field, but it's not.

as I stated below...w e have to be the most underated (or quiet) 30-1 team of all time. All of the focus is on the destractions around the program... not on the talent

this could be good

I HATE ESPN SO MUCH!!!!!!!

Honestly, some of the stuff people get worked up about is so funny. If 10 of 10 picked us to win, does that really change your day in any way?

maybe it has something to do with the fact that the 1 seed in the BET hasn't won a game in what like 3-4 years

all year, posters have been arguing that Kentucky's record is hollow because the SEC is so weak compared to the Big East

now, when the experts look at the two tournament brackets and basically agree, many of those same posters cry foul

:crazy:

all year, posters have been arguing that Kentucky's record is hollow because the SEC is so weak compared to the Big East

now, when the experts look at the two tournament brackets and basically agree, many of those same posters cry foul

:crazy:
don't try to talk logical in here

CUSE have a tuff hall in the BE Tournament. Normally I would say who cares, but this year is different. Even at 30-1, this team is underrated, except by Bilas who I really like as an analyst. It is important that Cuse beat UConn, then get GT, the beat either Marquette or UL (3rd time) and go in hot. Playing will keep the guys busy, instead of being asked YAHOO! questions. Focus guys, "you can do it...al night long"