ESPN releases College Football Anthem for 2019... | Syracusefan.com

ESPN releases College Football Anthem for 2019...

A Clockwork Orange

2022 Cali Winner (Overall Record)
Get ready to hear this song 10,000 times this fall.

Last edited:
hey its nice we are relevant enough to get a few clips..

I guess one 10 win season has me spoiled when I saw your post I was so fired up to see the few clips. ED getting planted and the one catch in traffic by Harris was a little bit of a let down. I am not sure what I was looking for exactly, but when it was over I found myself feeling like the boys were not getting their due:cool::cool: I do agree that it was nice to seeing the Orange represented, I guess I just wanted more.

I guess one 10 win season has me spoiled when I saw your post I was so fired up to see the few clips. ED getting planted and the one catch in traffic by Harris was a little bit of a let down. I am not sure what I was looking for exactly, but when it was over I found myself feeling like the boys were not getting their due:cool::cool: I do agree that it was nice to seeing the Orange represented, I guess I just wanted more.

I expected nothing less than a mashup of Dino's speeches paired with the quick flashes of everyone else at the end...

Looks like it is not viewable anymore. Is there another link?

Yes all I saw was Dungey getting planted.

Same here.

But I saw Miami and FSU about 3 times each.

Not that I'm counting.

OK, I think I found out what happened. Harris' catch was in the original hype video at the 1:32 mark, but apparently got bumped by the stupid Perdue drum on this recent video.

I noticed it when watching this much better version! Go Skeeeenard! Go SU!

OK, I think I found out what happened. Harris' catch was in the original hype video at the 1:32 mark, but apparently got bumped by the stupid Perdue drum on this recent video.

I noticed it when watching this much better version! Go Skeeeenard! Go SU!

hahaha Im glad you found the difference, when I saw your post I thought I was going crazy.