ESPN+ | Syracusefan.com

ESPN+

does this replace the ESPN3 free stuff or enhance it?

That's what I don't know - I don't think it replaces it... but we'll see. Everything is still subject to blackout so that stinks

Those things are already on espn3 so is it really adding more? do they remove some and make you pay to get it back?

This is for the cord cutters, not a supplement to your current espn subscription through cable...

Last edited:
Just like ESPN3 and WATCH ESPN, I assume it will not be available in Canada. Finding game streams were much more difficult this season than in the past so I fear this new thing will make it even more difficult up here. UGH

From my ESPN buddy...

"If you cut the cord and still want to watch live sports you get ESPN+. That will act as your login for the app. You won't need a cable 'script if you pay the $5/month through ESPN+

Which saves you like $3 a month because it is $8 a month within your cable 'script."

From my ESPN buddy...

"If you cut the cord and still want to watch live sports you get ESPN+. That will act as your login for the app. You won't need a cable 'script if you pay the $5/month through ESPN+

Which saves you like $3 a month because it is $8 a month within your cable 'script."

Your ESPN buddy is mistaken. You still need a cable subscription to watch anything that airs on ESPN, ESPN2, ESPNU or SEC Network. ESPN+ is all additional content to that.

Many who "cut the cord" still retain internet access...although some do switch away from their cable provider, but those who don't may still get access via their login to services such as espn and the other networks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom