Espn3 and Ipad | Syracusefan.com

Espn3 and Ipad

StillJimPA

Walk On
Has anyone found away to view the flash content of espn3 on an IPad ot an IPhone for that matter. The third party software app Skyfire is supposed to do it but so far I can't make it work. My cable provider supplies espn3 And I can watch it on a PC based laptop but mobile viewing would be a very nice feature to have.

Appreciate any and all feedback anyone might have

have you tried the WatchESPN app? It's restricted by your cable service provider.

If you have a cable provider that supplies you espn3 access, you need to create an espn account with your cable providers email address. Sign into watchespn app wit the newly made espn login that uses th email address that your cable provider has given you. Beautiful HD and the game will be on there...plus every espn espn2 espnu and espn3 game.

There are a couple of apps that you can purchase that allows flash. I use Cloudbrowse on the iPhone and Skyfire for the iPad. They work decently.

There are a couple of apps that you can purchase that allows flash. I use Cloudbrowse on the iPhone and Skyfire for the iPad. They work decently.

Thanks all for your replies.

Here we go. OrangeMEN 27-Dekes 17

I tried skyfire with ESPN 360 with no luck. Were you able to get it to work?