ESPNRecruitNation Calls DC2 matchup with Ridley a good one to watch | Syracusefan.com

ESPNRecruitNation Calls DC2 matchup with Ridley a good one to watch

arbitragegls

All Conference
.Not so sure Coleman is being lazy...he is one of the five highlighted matchups of the night

i

Ridley
i

Coleman
DaJuan Coleman vs. Cameron Ridley
"Centers often get underutilized in an all-star game setting since perimeter play usually dominates, but the matchup between these giants will certainly be of interest to college basketball fans (as well as NBA scouts) as both big men have bright futures. Coleman is a 270-pound beast who has the ability to overpower his opponent in the paint. He is a load once he catches the ball deep and finishes with a soft touch. Ridley's intensity and energy level are unique for a player his size and help separate him from his peers. He is a heat-seeker for offensive rebounds and can dominate on his teammates' misses"

Would DC2 be reason for Noel to go KY...or the reason to come to 'Cuse to play along side him...?

DC sounds like AO
Much better all around game, especially offensively...and although they sound physically similar, DC2 isn't in AO's neighborhood with strength/conditioning

Much better all around game, especially offensively...and although they sound physically similar, DC2 isn't in AO's neighborhood with strength/conditioning
Not near AO's strength... but he is much more athletic than AO ever was or could have been. DC moves around like someone who is 30 lbs less than him.

I watched the dunk contest the other night and Ridley was in it. He missed almost every dunk. Most of them weren't even that difficult. I can't believe rivals has this guy ahead of coleman right now. Ridley seemed very unathletic. I would be shocked if coleman didn't dominate this guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom