ESPN's ACC Game Choice What? | Syracusefan.com

ESPN's ACC Game Choice What?

Madbiker

2019-20 Iggy Co-Winner Reg Season Rcd
The best ACC game of the night, NC State at Duke is not on TV. Instead in the 7 PM slot tonight ESPN is giving us Clemson-Virginia. And no ACC game in the 9 PM slot. You would think they would put the best game on matching top 20 teams. Makes me really worried about next year. How many good SU games won't be on while ESPN instead puts on Wake-BC or some other awful game. Yikes!

The best ACC game of the night, NC State at Duke is not on TV. Instead in the 7 PM slot tonight ESPN is giving us Clemson-Virginia. And no ACC game in the 9 PM slot. You would think they would put the best game on matching top 20 teams. Makes me really worried about next year. How many good SU games won't be on while ESPN instead puts on Wake-BC or some other awful game. Yikes!
Wow...I thought it was on after the IU Ill game...damn

You're complaining because Duke isn't on TV enough?

Duke ends up on ESPN3 quite a bit, no?

It is on 722 on directv (one of the espn channels). If it is on espn3, you knew it has to be on some espn somewhere.

BTW... I think it is funny... how so many here complain about Duke getting so much attention... but then they complain just as much when they think Duke is getting ignored.

It is on 722 on directv (one of the espn channels). If it is on espn3, you knew it has to be on some espn somewhere.

BTW... I think it is funny... how so many here complain about Duke getting so much attention... but then they complain just as much when they think Duke is getting ignored.

I just want to watch dook lose...

Sent from Kindle Fire HD