ESPN's John Skipper resigns... | Syracusefan.com

ESPN's John Skipper resigns...

Just reading the headline, you could take that to mean that there isn't anything on ESPN these days with substance and the channel needs to go in a different direction.

After reading the article though, I hope he gets the treatment he needs. Substance abuse is a serious issue in this country for people of all ages and backgrounds, and I'm glad he recognized his issue.

He is addicted to chitty programming.
Go get help and hope the next ESPN boss isn’t a terrible leader.
After the Fox deal last week he is resigning now because the poop is about to hit the fan.

Just reading the headline, you could take that to mean that there isn't anything on ESPN these days with substance and the channel needs to go in a different direction.

After reading the article though, I hope he gets the treatment he needs. Substance abuse is a serious issue in this country for people of all ages and backgrounds, and I'm glad he recognized his issue.

Agree with your second sentiment. Once it impacted my family, I have a new understanding and compassion for substance abuse.

Agree with your second sentiment. Once it impacted my family, I have a new understanding and compassion for substance abuse.
My family too has been impacted by substance abuse, and it's a horrible situation I wouldn't wish on anyone. It is amazing how my perspective changed too after the issue hit so close to home. It's truly saddening to see addiction take over someone's life, especially if it gets to a point where you don't recognize the person they have become.

I truly do hope that in the case above, he has recognized his issue early enough to overcome whatever addiction he may have.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseVegas

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom