Blah

• Poll choice...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Poll choice...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Captnhowdy

2nd String
http://insider.espn.go.com/college-...nt-impact-freshmen-college-basketball-2013-14

SU's incoming PG Tyler Ennis is 9th.

P.S. - It's an Insider article, so if you don't have ESPN Insider, you're wasting your time clicking the link.

P.P.S. - And for those of you that don't have Insider the list goes like this:

1: Andrew Wiggins - #1 Recruit - Undecided

2. Andrew Harrison- #5 Recruit - Kensucky

3. Jabari Parker- #2 Recruit - Duke

4. Aaron Gordon- #4 Recruit - Arizona

5. Julius Randle- #3 Recruit - Kensucky

6. Jarrel Martin- #10 Recruit - LSU

7. Eric Mika- #30 Recruit - BYU

8. Nigel Williams-Goss- #20 Recruit - Washington

9. Tyler Ennis- #38 Recruit - Syracuse

10. Conner Frankamp - #47 Recuit - Kansas

The #1 recruit in the nation is still undecided. He is good friends with Tyler Ennis, both are suburban Torontonians and live within a reasonable distance from SU. If you saw the Jordan game, you saw how these two guys play together.

Seems Andrew Wiggins should be considering SU.

He was considering SU. Were we on his list till he cut it to this final 4.

This isn't a joke... Conner Frankamp kinda sucks.

Not dissagreeing with you, I haven't seen a second of this kid play basketball, but this is what the writer said about Frankamp.

He is not real big or fast, but Frankamp has a high basketball IQ with the handle to play some point guard and the shooting skills to play the 2-guard. Kansas loses its best 3-point threats from this season's team -- Ben McLemore, Elijah Johnson and Travis Releford -- so Frankamp's role will be to play either guard spot and always be ready to shoot the ball because that's what he does best. Last summer at the Elite 24 showcase, he scrimmaged against NBA players such as James Harden, Brandon Jennings and DeMar DeRozan and was comfortable on the floor with those pros. When Frankamp steps on the court, he possesses the ultimate confidence in his game because he has invested countless hours in honing his shot. As a freshman, he could be the Jayhawks' best 3-point shooter.

Not dissagreeing with you, I haven't seen a second of this kid play basketball, but this is what the writer said about Frankamp.
I watched him play twice. the announcers kept telling me how good he was but i just wasn't seeing it. I shouldn't say he sucks, but his impact will be like trevor cooney's. If he is bigshit at kansas next year... then kansas will struggle.

Nice job going out of your way to take a shot at one of our players.

Ok, my bad I wasn't trying to take a shot at cooney the player just to clarify that. Just Cooney's production or lack there of last year. I'm not taking a shot that isn't factually correct.

Ok, my bad I wasn't trying to take a shot at cooney the player just to clarify that. Just Cooney's production or lack there of last year. I'm not taking a shot that isn't factually correct.

"I wasn't taking a shot at the player...just his production." Cute.

It's appears factually correct that you're a jackass.

NOTE: I wasn't taking a shot at Captnhowdy the poster...just his dumb, senseless posts.

"I wasn't taking a shot at the player...just his production." Cute.

It's appears factually correct that you're a jackass.

NOTE: I wasn't taking a shot at Captnhowdy the poster...just his dumb, senseless posts.

Liked because I thought it was funny.

Not sure who Conner Frankamp is, but I thought the 7-ft. Joel Enbiid would be an impact player for Kansas as a replacement for Withey...he looked like a significant shot blocker in the Jordan Brand Classic. Was thinking he'd sure look good in orange along with Ennis.-VBOF

The Mika kid for BYU... I've seen some of his highschool games. He's the real deal.

Just waiting for the Best Offer...
PayPal Cal will likely find the necessary goods.
I think there's only one offer...
he's just waiting for the check to clear. Lump sums tend to take more time. Besides, you know Cal doesn't have overdraft protection.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom