ESPNU Top 25 games of 2018 | Syracusefan.com

ESPNU Top 25 games of 2018

point being, how is a Clemson 27-7 win at BC ranked the 8th best game of last season.

Watched #21 Syracuse at Clemson. Dungey missed a lot of throws. I think we’re in for a fun year.
Also got sucked into re-watching. We had so many opportunities to end that game and we blew it. I don't know how we allowed that 4th and 6 conversion after they false started. Guthrie also bailed us out A LOT that game, hopefully our linebackers will be ready to stop Etienne this year.

Excited to try and get some revenge but it is going to be TOUGH against a healthy Trevor Lawrence.

Also got sucked into re-watching. We had so many opportunities to end that game and we blew it. I don't know how we allowed that 4th and 6 conversion after they false started. Guthrie also bailed us out A LOT that game, hopefully our linebackers will be ready to stop Etienne this year.

Excited to try and get some revenge but it is going to be TOUGH against a healthy Trevor Lawrence.
The best part is at least we have a chance to beat them. I love how everything is slowly coming together.

Clemson TAMU was a dreadful game and only got close after garbage time TDs that being #3 is a joke. I'm guessing they have to pick from ESPN/ABC games though and can't include anything shown on other networks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom