Espresso Machines | Syracusefan.com

Espresso Machines

chugg21

Gritty, High IQ, Scrappy, Gym Rat, Lunch Pail Guy
Starting to enjoy a good cup and taking a look at going all in on one of the fancy ones. Not sure if I need to go all in with a Breville Pro or something like that or just take it easy and start with a Nespresso that will likely satisfy my novice needs. So any coffee snobs in these parts with some tips?

My colleague has a Jura Impressa c5. It's magnifico. It'll set you back about a mortgage payment.

I have a $25 Mr. Coffee 12-cup drip machine. We're Chock full o'Nuts people. Suits me fine.

Starting to enjoy a good cup and taking a look at going all in on one of the fancy ones. Not sure if I need to go all in with a Breville Pro or something like that or just take it easy and start with a Nespresso that will likely satisfy my novice needs. So any coffee snobs in these parts with some tips?
Well not much response here...and I'm gonna wanna shoot myself later for this suggestion but...The Rutgers Football Board actually has a pretty good OT thread on coffee. Both covers and preparation are discussed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom