ESPYs | Syracusefan.com

ESPYs

jekelish

Living Legend
Preface: this is not said to be mean, at all. But..

Holy crap, Brittney Griner and RGIII sound EXACTLY the same. They were being interviewed together, Brittney was asked a question after RGIII was asked a question, I wasn't looking at the screen and I thought RGIII had interrupted her. Nope. It was Griner. Sidenote - both sound exactly like Andre 3000, and RGIII even looks like him.

Man. Juwanna Mann, specifically. Ok, that was mean-ish.

Also - the ESPYs are about on par with the MTV Movie Awards in terms of importance.

Preface: this is not said to be mean, at all. But..

Holy crap, Brittney Griner and RGIII sound EXACTLY the same. They were being interviewed together, Brittney was asked a question after RGIII was asked a question, I wasn't looking at the screen and I thought RGIII had interrupted her. Nope. It was Griner. Sidenote - both sound exactly like Andre 3000, and RGIII even looks like him.

Man. Juwanna Mann, specifically. Ok, that was mean-ish.

Also - the ESPYs are about on par with the MTV Movie Awards in terms of importance.

MTV has movie awards?

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk 2

I hate the ESPY's; and that's a great call on the MTV movie awards. The whole thing is just so fake; ESPN creates a set of awards and then covers them like they are this important thing. I dunno, it just rubs me as so phony.

Also, this year, they had an ESPY nomination special! a show just about who would be nominated. I think the low point in my life as a sports fan was when I watched it for a few minutes and they asked Jay Williams what makes Abby Wambach so good at soccer.

Forget drug testing how about genetic testing Brittney Griner is a dude.

I hate the ESPY's; and that's a great call on the MTV movie awards. The whole thing is just so fake; ESPN creates a set of awards and then covers them like they are this important thing. I dunno, it just rubs me as so phony.

Also, this year, they had an ESPY nomination special! a show just about who would be nominated. I think the low point in my life as a sports fan was when I watched it for a few minutes and they asked Jay Williams what makes Abby Wambach so good at soccer.
The best part is that ESPN put a poll on their website asking if you'd rather win an Oscar or an ESPY.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom