Etan Thomas coming to Brockport | Syracusefan.com

Etan Thomas coming to Brockport

stuckinbig11

All American
You are invited. I will keep you posted as this gets finalized, but Etan is scheduled to make a presentation at SUNY Brockport on February 27, 6-8pm.

The agenda as I understand it is that he will be on stage and get questions from a faculty member (me), then it will be opened to the audience for questions, and likely finish with book-signing of his We Matter: Athletes and Activism.
This is part of our Black History Month celebration, and I have been pushing for the past year to make it happen. It is open to the public and free, so I hope that some of you can attend.

I was coming to post that I think he's going to dominate that league.
I doubt Brockport's schedule features many people skilled enough to stop Etan. I did have some eligibility questions, but I figured those leagues are probably a bit more lax with such things.

However, since that's not the case, I just want to say, cool event, and congrats on making it happen!!

I was coming to post that I think he's going to dominate that league.
I doubt Brockport's schedule features many people skilled enough to stop Etan. I did have some eligibility questions, but I figured those leagues are probably a bit more lax with such things.

However, since that's not the case, I just want to say, cool event, and congrats on making it happen!!
I am guessing that he could still block a few shots.

As can see in my avatar, was my favorite Cuse player growing up.
Elbow.jpg

This one's for you then.