Even in the South | Syracusefan.com

Even in the South

wfschrec

Minister Of Defense
Was listening to 680 the fan this afternoon and even the Buck and Kincade tandem was making fun of Rutgers ... hilarious ... they even poked fun at having Snooki there for the coin toss ... even in the South Rutgirls is a joke ...

I'm shocked they even know what a 'Rutgers' is

Well ... they do ... and a couple of them spoke highly about SU's performance against USC. Down here college football and Christianity are the two rules of thumb ... these guys follow it very well.

Well ... they do ... and a couple of them spoke highly about SU's performance against USC. Down here college football and Christianity are the two rules of thumb ... these guys follow it very well.
As Mac would say "Gawd love 'em".

The thing that cracks me up about Rutgers fans is how they talk about how loved in NYC they are. New Yorkers pretty much hate anything having to do with New Jersey and don't want to cross the river unless they absolutely have to. They certainly are not going to watch them on TV either. They only people who like New Jersey are people from New Jersey.

The thing that cracks me up about Rutgers fans is how they talk about how loved in NYC they are. New Yorkers pretty much hate anything having to do with New Jersey and don't want to cross the river unless they absolutely have to. They certainly are not going to watch them on TV either. They only people who like New Jersey are people from New Jersey.
And some of them hate NJ!

THIS X 100000000