Every game is a tourney game from here on out! | Syracusefan.com

Every game is a tourney game from here on out!

gilardino

Starter
*There are many people who felt CUSE quit vs. St. John's and BC!
*There are many who thought after losing at ND, that CUSE would have a losing record overall!
*There are many who felt JB should step down!
*The trolls were out in full effect!

NOW, Things have changed!
*CUSE is playing much better!
*CUSE is playing as a team!
*CUSE has won some big games!

It has been a roller coaster of a season. Only 7 regular season games left. Can CUSE make the NCAA tourney? Yes, however with the early season losses, the margin for error is very slim. Every game from this point forward will be a play in game to get into the NCAA tourney. Every loss will hurt our resume, every win will help build it up.

As fans, we are in the crucial stretch of the schedule. Fingers crossed we can keep winning and as fans, we can tell the trolls off. The journey continues tonight at Clemson.

I don't have to say it, but this is a tourney game, and boy do we ever need a W tonight!!

Lets go ORANGE!!!!

*There are many people who felt CUSE quit vs. St. John's and BC!
*There are many who thought after losing at ND, that CUSE would have a losing record overall!
*There are many who felt JB should step down!
*The trolls were out in full effect!

NOW, Things have changed!
*CUSE is playing much better!
*CUSE is playing as a team!
*CUSE has won some big games!

It has been a roller coaster of a season. Only 7 regular season games left. Can CUSE make the NCAA tourney? Yes, however with the early season losses, the margin for error is very slim. Every game from this point forward will be a play in game to get into the NCAA tourney. Every loss will hurt our resume, every win will help build it up.

As fans, we are in the crucial stretch of the schedule. Fingers crossed we can keep winning and as fans, we can tell the trolls off. The journey continues tonight at Clemson.

I don't have to say it, but this is a tourney game, and boy do we ever need a W tonight!!

Lets go ORANGE!!!!

From here on out, our game at Louisville is the only "acceptable" loss (in my opinion).

There's a very good chance that the final at-large spot from the ACC could come down to us or Clemson, and they will look to this game.

valid point, tonight I view as a play in game

In the end, this might be the "play in" game. But the only problem calling it a play in game now, is that both teams have plenty of opportunity to recover from this game, or blow it as well.

Going to run Clemson out of the gym tonight and then get our Walk-Ons 10 minutes in the 2nd half against Pitt

Go Orange!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom