Everyone should like this Adam Zagoria article. | Syracusefan.com

Everyone should like this Adam Zagoria article.

Like Like Like Like...That's five likes for you.

OMG!! Imagine that influx of talent with what is already here? We must have future games in NYC in the works for all these guys to be that jonesed. Or maybe they want to play in front of the largest on campus crowds ever when Duke and UNC come to town? This is a good problem to have. I like very much. :)

OMG!! Imagine that influx of talent with what is already here? We must have future games in NYC in the works for all these guys to be that jonesed. Or maybe they want to play in front of the largest on campus crowds ever when Duke and UNC come to town? This is a good problem to have. I like very much. :)
It's amazing how we recruit Philly/Baltimore/DC better than we do NYC. That's why I was always on the Kevin Jones bandwagon. Wanted to open up the Mt. Vernon pipeline. Maybe TGD has something big planned for NYC. 50 yard line at the Meadowlands???

Looks like a gold mine in NYC over the next few years

Some of the Big East apologists (mainly the fans of the teams that will still be stuck in the conference) have been insistent that all the NYC talent will keep going to the Big East despite losing WVU, Pitt, Syracuse, and possibly Louisville.

People overrate how much these kids care about this stuff. No 18 year old cares about the Big East in the traditional sense, they just care what team they're playing for, they TV exposure, and the teams they're playing against.

Wow that sounds awesome. But I don't think we've ever landed a Lincoln player.

The talk is great. We absolutely need to find a way to play 2-3 games per year at MSG in my opinion. It is simply a must in my estimation.

It's amazing how we recruit Philly/Baltimore/DC better than we do NYC. That's why I was always on the Kevin Jones bandwagon. Wanted to open up the Mt. Vernon pipeline. Maybe TGD has something big planned for NYC. 50 yard line at the Meadowlands???
We have been extremely careful on big cities due to dealing woth streey agents. NYC has always been traditionally the worst. Plus, I am not sure NYC has had A LOT of great talent on a yearly basis, for a long time.

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom