Everything I Love and Hate about CBB... | Syracusefan.com

Everything I Love and Hate about CBB...

Bayside44

Happened out there. Packed gym, passion, two coaches that know each other so well.

And the jump stop, uncalled charges, the absolute miss on the Cooney tackle at the end of the game, and us having a one and done that went for 3 points in a 45 minute game.

Whoop dee damn do.

Happened out there. Packed gym, passion, two coaches that know each other so well.

And the jump stop, uncalled charges, the absolute miss on the Cooney tackle at the end of the game, and us having a one and done that went for 3 points in a 45 minute game.

Whoop dee damn do.

I don't think technically you could call that a "miss." They saw it, just doing what they did all day. Ignoring most any foul they could in Nova's favor.

Whoop dee damn do.
what about the jump stop?

what about the jump stop?

I've hated it for over 20 years. When I was a kid back in the stone ages that was a travel. Jim Calhoun is Dom Perno without it (he isn't but still).

I've hated it for over 20 years. When I was a kid back in the stone ages that was a travel. Jim Calhoun is Dom Perno without it (he isn't but still).
it all matters when you establish your pivot foot and gather. It doesn't matter how high you jump through off the dribble if you don't gather and establish a pivot. I don't mind it as long as its not a travel by rule. when they let you get away with establishing a pivot then taking another step then its a unfair advantage for the defense.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom