Everything you've wanted to know about John Ruiz (the Miami NIL guy)... | Syracusefan.com

Everything you've wanted to know about John Ruiz (the Miami NIL guy)...

I don't care how people spend their money. And I'd rather see Ruiz's money in the pocket of an athlete than an administrator.

However, this cracked me up:

People say you’re paying for the kid, you can’t pay for love. Well, when kids are texting you out of the blue for your birthday, Father’s Day and New Year’s, or they’re reaching out to get guidance from a business perspective … I disagree.

Sure thing, dude. They're definitely not texting you because you pay them. And then:

I would say just the fact that these kids tell you that they love you genuinely without you asking them for it, and that you feel it. And they’ll tell you, “Hey, I know you’re real.” And they see that there’s nothing fake.

It creeps me out. A 56 year old man talking about "love" from college kids. There's gotta be healthier ways to get validation.

Unfortunately, Miami's basketball success has not led to much success for LifeWallet. In the last year, the company's stock price has slipped from $10.18 to $0.88.

I'm sure there is nothing fraudulent about the company and its fortunes will turn around soon.
$68M market cap for a company posting $30M annual losses yet this guy is flying to the final four on his private 767.

Unfortunately, Miami's basketball success has not led to much success for LifeWallet. In the last year, the company's stock price has slipped from $10.18 to $0.88.

I'm sure there is nothing fraudulent about the company and its fortunes will turn around soon.
And they delayed earnings, if that doesn’t scream success then I don’t know what does

Doesn't need to be fraudulent for investors to determine that the company doesn't have a good business plan nor path to profitability.

or make it either, Key word "Private"
Great point. I wasn't referring to the plane, but I agree with your comment, he's obviously been very successful generating income.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom