Ex player you would have liked to have seen at Midnight Madness | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Ex player you would have liked to have seen at Midnight Madness

Tony "Red" Bruin... Leaper extraordinaire!
Erich Santifer.
Sean Kerins.
Wendell Alexis.
Herman "Helicopter" Harried.

Sherm Douglas and Dave Johnson. Johnson was Warrick before Warrick was in terms of high flying dunks.

them too!

They should have had Roni DJ the event!
dj.JPG

That would have been great...

If it was someone playing probably either Stevie Thompson or Billy Celuck. If it was someone just making an appearance probably Kueth Duany or Craig Forth. Yeah, I know some of those are odd choices, but since it's my opinion, I'll stick with it.

Sherm.

The man seems to have dropped off the face of the earth. JB referred to him as a hermit a year or two ago (I'm assuming he was speaking metaphorically)

There are a bunch of guys I'd like to have seen but Sherm/Pearl always make the alltime PG list of most fans and Pearl has been visible. Sherm has been a ghost.

Dave Siock (The Skunk aka The Charge Master), Scott McCorkle (Hopkins 2.0), Otis Hill (Best 6'7 Center Ever), Glenn Sekunda (Should have never transferred), Ryan Blackwell (Always loved his game)

Sherm.

The man seems to have dropped off the face of the earth. JB referred to him as a hermit a year or two ago (I'm assuming he was speaking metaphorically)

There are a bunch of guys I'd like to have seen but Sherm/Pearl always make the alltime PG list of most fans and Pearl has been visible. Sherm has been a ghost.

Sherm's been playing summer league ball in Washington the past couple years. The Kenner League has a ton of great young guys (I saw Donte, Jeff Green, Roy Hibbert, Kevin Durant, and a few others), but Sherm's gotten a couple old DC-area guys to play with him. He looks fitter than he did when we retired his jersey in 2003.

Marius Janulis, Billy Edelin, Lucious Jackson, and Paul Harris top my list. And I wish Hopkins had gone out there and played (even though that probably would've sent someone to the hospital).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom