Examining the Impact of Our Freshmen | Syracusefan.com

Examining the Impact of Our Freshmen

Yeah. A little disappointed that there was no talk about Patterson, but it was nice to see at least a little talk about B.J.

I was also intrigued by the fact that they have Roberson starting. I like all our possibilities.

Glad you enjoyed it AFO. :)

I'd rather give Gbnijie a shot starting over Cooney.

Will Roberson get substantial playing time or will he start 10 minutes then its the Grant show?

Do they at least know about the existence of Mike G? Most analysts do not.

Help? Basic gist?
I saw that they have Beast starting, but token start? I really think he gets pt, but either way, can't wait to see any two of the three playing together in CJ, Grant, Roberson. Fantastic forwards!
That's just not fair.

That's just unfair.
Fixed.
A8_TBFCCEAADCji.jpg:small

Help? Basic gist?
I saw that they have Beast starting, but token start? I really think he gets pt, but either way, can't wait to see any two of the three playing together in CJ, Grant, Roberson. Fantastic forwards!

Mostly stuff we already know.

They label Beast as a combo forward with a good mid-range game and footwork. Terrific fit on the wing defensively

B.J. is a late bloomer - the type that usually ends up having a real good college career and being an important junior/senior down the road.

Ennis may be as essential to Syracuse as any PG in the country is to his team. Has good size, is smooth, can score and dish. Needs his teammates to make the shots if he's going to be able to get his assists.

Which leads to Cooney needing to find his in-game stroke. Quick mention of Silent G and him possibly being that shooter we need.

Defense should be good as always.

At the end, they say Cuse should be somewhere around a 4 seed again when all is said and done.

I say MALARKY - that's our floor!

Mostly stuff we already know.

They label Beast as a combo forward with a good mid-range game and footwork. Terrific fit on the wing defensively

B.J. is a late bloomer - the type that usually ends up having a real good college career and being an important junior/senior down the road.

Ennis may be as essential to Syracuse as any PG in the country is to his team. Has good size, is smooth, can score and dish. Needs his teammates to make the shots if he's going to be able to get his assists.

Which leads to Cooney needing to find his in-game stroke. Quick mention of Silent G and him possibly being that shooter we need.

Defense should be good as always.

At the end, they say Cuse should be somewhere around a 4 seed again when all is said and done.

I say MALARKY - that's our floor!
Much thanks! Yeah, agree. 4 is our floor. We will be a 1 or 2.

Mike G is going to be big surprise to people. I am just convinced he is going to play a lot of minutes and be an excellent player on both offense and defense. He barely gets a mention in most of these articles and gets no mention at all in a lot of them. I think he is possibly the third most important player on this team.