Exciting Day for Out of Towners........ | Syracusefan.com

Exciting Day for Out of Towners........

newmexicuse

All Conference
our first look at the new edition of the squad.

Colgate loss was very upsetting, but I cant have any real opinion until I see them for myself.

Lot's of young guys will probably make us a bubblegum team at best, but the development of young players may indicate if better times are finally ahead after our slow interminable regression.

Colgate loss was very upsetting, but I cant have any real opinion until I see them for myself.

Lot's of young guys will probably make us a bubblegum team at best, but the development of young players may indicate if better times are finally ahead after our slow interminable regression.

First time seeing Judah is always exciting seeing the promise of what he can be.

And for me, watching MQB play the game so smart has me looking forward to see his progress as well

There’s this thing call streaming TV that has live sports. You may want to check it out.

There’s this thing call streaming TV that has live sports. You may want to check it out.
I know you were joking, but you definitely get a better idea when seeing them live. Particularly the speed/quickness aspect. I am looking forward to tonight and hope things keep on the right track. LGO!

No streaming available for me up here in the Great White North, so I am "REALLY" looking forward to see the gang on TV tonight. Highlights and condensed games just don't do it.

Been lucky enough to be able to get the ACCNX games through my Roku. You'll find Judah is fun to watch on offense, Young Kreese (JG3) still makes most of his shots that are open and misses most that are ill advised, and Benny is rebounding ok but other than that still mostly appears to have never played basketball before.

I know you were joking, but you definitely get a better idea when seeing them live. Particularly the speed/quickness aspect. I am looking forward to tonight and hope things keep on the right track. LGO!
I have to disagree with this.

Much harder to evaluate Anything live
Then why do they send scouts to kids games instead of just watching video? (Almost wrote tape )

I have to disagree with this.
I'm talking in a general sense as a fan who has never coached and is just trying to get a feel for the team. It helps me put what I see on the broadcasts in perspective.

Then why do they send scouts to kids games instead of just watching video? (Almost wrote tape )
Because they always have. Watching video is more effective at this point, unless it’s poor quality or nonexistent.

Unless it means enough for the kid to hear that such-and-such school is scouting him.

Been lucky enough to be able to get the ACCNX games through my Roku. You'll find Judah is fun to watch on offense, Young Kreese (JG3) still makes most of his shots that are open and misses most that are ill advised, and Benny is rebounding ok but other than that still mostly appears to have never played basketball before.
Young Kreese…classic!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom